Teach Like a Champion--Chapter 5
Chapter 5 in Teach Like a Champion focuses on techniques to create a strong classroom culture. Please read the following techniques and consider the discussion questions.
Technique 28: Entry Routine Discussion Questions
1. What entry routines are working well in your classrooms?
2. What routines do you need to establish or want to work on?
Technique 29: Do Now
1. Do your Do Now assignments conform to the 4 critical criteria mentioned int he book? If not, how would you consider modifying your assignments to ensure:
Technique 30: Tight Transitions Discussion Questions
1. What specific times during the day/during the class period do you lose valuable instructional time due to transition problems? What would you like to do differently during these times?
2. What is your plan for teaching transitions?
Read through this Classroom Management presentation and determine three new ideas or thoughts that you will try out in the classroom.